July 26, 2008

Cinnamon Popcorn

Mix together and set aside:
1 Tbs. white sugar
2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. salt

In popper put:
4 Tbs. popcorn
4 Tbs. oil
4 Tbs. sugar

Pop and then toss with cinnamon sugar mixture in bowl.

I got this recipe from Rhonda and she says she got it out of a book that came with her popper. =) We both used a stove top popper but I think you could do it just as well in a Stir-Crazy. We find it a bit too "spicy" with 2 tsp. of cinnamon so I will go with 1 1/4 or 1 1/2 tsp. next time.

2 comments:

Slaubaugh Family said...

i never use that much cinnamon, even when i make 6 tbsp each of popcorn, oil and sugar. it's just way too strong for us, too.

Anonymous said...

Just letting you know that I am still checking this site. ~Marsha